Wednesday, October 14, 2009


Utah

So I am combining two Utah post into one. We went to Utah after Seattle and then again at the end of September. My mom was nice enough to watch Jack while I went to Vegas. Jack LOVES going to Utah. He gets extremely spoiled with attention, new clothes and toys. I think when I went to Vegas (mind you I was only gone for a long weekend) Jack accumulated a couple new outfits, several new toys and books. Auntie Rachel can not deny this kid of anything:) Jack also loves my mom's dogs. Especially Mr. Jiggs. They play all day together.

While we were in Utah we were able to be there for my Grandpa Jack's birthday. Jack was named after this great man. My Grandpa is so cute with Jack. Grandpa is famous at making funny noises that captures or scares little kids. Jack seemed to love all of his Great Grandpa's noises. My Grandma believes that she taught Jack how to wave. They really are so cute with Jack. Jack enjoyed watching their cows but did not enjoy being placed on the grass. Jack was making us laugh so hard because I put him on the grass (not really thinking too much of it, I thought he would just crawl around) but he had never been on grass before and he HATED it. He put up his arms and legs (so he would not touch it) and just started screaming. Eventually, after being exposed to the grass a couple of different times he got use to it. But I guess it is some prickly weird green stuff.

We also went to our family's cabin up in Provo Canyon. It was nice to enjoy the beauty of nature and see my Grandma Carol. Jack loved eating watermelon at the cabin. It was so funny while we were in Utah my brother was there for a little while and Jack just wanted to be with him constantly. Jack would cry when my brother would leave. Can babies idealize at that age? Anyways, my brother secretly loved it!

Here are some pictures of the highlights (I can't find the pics that I took at my Grandpa's party..)

My mom spent like 3 hours putting this toy together for Jack. GG is amazing! I seriously can't do half the things she does. Jack loved his new toy.

Jack loving Uncle Steve. If you look closely you can see a black dot which is Mr. Jiggs. Jack loved playing with him as well.
Jack enjoying the cows in his Great Grandparents backyard.
Grandpa Jack and Jack Junior.
GG and Jack
Jack HATING the grass and uncle Steve trying to tell him and it is all right.
Yep, hating the grass....
My best friend and her cute girls came to visit at my mom's house.
Great Grandma Carol, Uncle Steve and Jack at the cabin
The Auntie and Uncle relaxing at the cabin.
Watermelon, yummy!
His new little halloween PJs. Doesn't he look so cute! Ignore the desitin. For some reason Jack loves carting it around....
So funny. Jack loved being carried around in this bag. Life is so good!

1 comment:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Oh Marti, Jack is so cute! It was so fun to see you guys. We definitely have to get together over Christmas when your here.