Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Pictures July 2009

In July we had family pictures taken in Seattle just below our apartment. Jack had changed so much since his 2 month pictures (I still need to post those). Also, in the last couple of months he has changed so much as well. He now has 5 teeth, waves bye-bye, claps his hands in delight whenever he does something good or funny or just for fun, and when given a phone he puts it up to his ear and starts talking (so cute!). He loves talking on the phone to his GG. He is still an army crawler and continues to get faster and faster. He can walk when you hold his hands and he is just starting to pull up on things but still needs a little help. We are really enjoying his cute, funny, stubborn, know what he wants-when he wants it personality. This is truly a delightful stage.

Here are some of the pics that bluelilly photography took. At this point I was still in denial about cutting his hair but I finally just cut off the sides and he looks so much like a little boy (I will post recent pictures later). Enjoy!













7 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Marti, those pictures are so dang cute! I love Jack's dimple, it is the cutest thing! And you are so snazzy, I love your outfit, and you are so photogenic. Way cute! Also, love the pictures from your girls trip, so glad you were able to do that! Can't wait to see you at Christmas time!

Bruce and Christie said...

awww these pictures are so cute! Such a cute family!

becca said...

you look so beautiful marti in your pics. jack has the cutest little face in the world! such good pictures.

Barry and Rochelle said...

Marti! Just found your blog and I love these pictures. I love your outfits, the setting, everything. Glad you're home!

Stacey said...

Oh. my. goodness. Those are so adorable. I love the old brick buildings for pictures. One day I will do a similar photo shoot.

steveandjonelle said...

I love the family pictures! Jack looks so cute!

Kelly said...

Your pictures turned out really cute! I love the one where you are kissing Jack. You look pretty in orange...