Monday, April 26, 2010

Advent Calendar

Finally my advent calendar is completed! I have been working on this project since November. So it has been a long time coming. I have been getting together with my friends Jonelle and Rochelle once a week to work on our crafts. Rochelle finished her calendar in like 2 days (she is amazing) but Jonelle and I just finished. It is my first big crafty project (other than blankets). I sure am going to miss our weekly craft night or I guess you could call it our weekly chat night. These girls are so inspiring to me and I will miss them so much as well as all my other girl friends here but that is for another post! I think our calendars turned out pretty darn cute (thanks Julie for figuring out how to do them).

2 comments:

Sarah said...

These turned out so well, and I can't believe they took soo long to make! Good job finishing! Oh, and I was meaning to comment too that I want a vitamix SO SO bad. Right now we love cast iron cookware :) That's our latest health kick (no non-stick).

Melanie and Bruce said...

Those look great! Do you have a pattern? I would love to try that. Aw, Jack can share it with his kids when he has them and think about growing up with the one his mom made him. Sniffle.