Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Randon Pics....

More random pics. My computer was having issues so I could not put them all together.

FOOTBALL
Jack loves the football or any ball for that matter. He has a pretty good throw if you ask me. Thanks to the Dallas weather, Shawn and Jack were able to get lots of ball time in!


HATS
Jack loves hats whether they are made from underwear, game pieces, nylons, socks, whatever. He thinks everything should be put on his head. It is pretty hilarious to see the things that he comes up with that can fit on his head. Shawn would not let him wear the underwear hat to school one day and Jack was not a happy camper.
This is Jack saying "cheese!"


MORE SUNGLASSES AND TRUCKS
Jack loves to pretend to drive in the car. He could stay for hours in the car and just play. He was loving uncle Jason's truck. He is obsessed with trucks especially "big trucks." By the way, noticed how Shawn dressed him..... There have been several occasions that I have picked Jack up from his preschool class and his shirt is a pj top. Shawn has mistaken a pj top for an everyday shirt. It makes me laugh. But no complaining here. I am just happy he is dressed, fed and dropped off to school. Shawn really is a great husband and dad!



CANDY
After we went trick or treating Jack had to taste all the suckers he got. It was pretty funny and I did not mind because he just licked them all and then I could throw them away. He did not really care about the other candy.

No comments: