Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CHRISTMAS

CHRISTMAS 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas this year spent with family and friends. We were sad that my brother could not make it to Utah. He had to work and was stuck in Hawaii (poor guy!). We seriously love going to Utah and spending time with family and friends.

We kicked off the holidays with a Dallas-friend ugly sweater-white elephant party. It was hilarious!!! We are so grateful to have made such close friends here. We would be so bored without them!




Then we headed to Utah to see friends and family. My Seattle relatives have come every year for as long as I can remember. It is a straight party from the day the arrive to the day the leave. It is so fun to have them around.
We have the traditional Christmas Eve meal, then we do the nativity thing (sing songs, read scriptures, etc) then we do a white-elephant exchange which is always a lot of fun. We always play lots of games, tell stories and the highlight is the annual laser tag games. This year my younger cousins killed all of us old wigs.

Grandma opened a gift that was a pair of special panties that is suppose to make your tush "pop." It was perfect for her!

Superman underwear.... Need I say more....

No words needed

Love my grandparents


My cousin was so cute with Jack. They were best buddies.


Every year we do a get together with my dad's side of the family. It was great to see my grandparents, aunts and uncles and lots of cousins!
My aunt and uncle with their little girl. We are so thrilled for them!


more to come....

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Marti you are too cute! You guys always do fun stuff with friends.

That underwear thing with your grandma is HILARIOUS!!!! hahaha.