Monday, October 18, 2010

Pasta, Passion and Pistols....

Friday night we did a murder mystery party with some friends. The theme was Pasta, Passion and Pistols... We turned my friend's kitchen into a restaurant in Little Italy. I wished we had pictures of the decorations, you really felt like you were in a restaurant. We all put on our Italian accents and had such a fun night. I could not have helped get everything ready if my father-in-law was not in town. He played with Jack so that I could cook and help set up decorations. Not only did he help out with Jack but now every light in my house is working, my broken cupboard is fixed, my break light on my car is fixed as well as my shop vacuum. Basically he fixed everything that was on a long list for things to do when Shawn had time. Seriously, grandparents are the best! Shawn's mom came into town on Saturday and hang out with us while the boys went to the BYU game. It is always fun to have them over.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I've always wanted to do a murder mystery dinner. They sound so fun!

Abi said...

Oh Marti! Takes me back to our little party with you and Shawn up at Speen's parents in PC. Shawn if I remember correctly was like Ivan Spudnick or something, and he talked with that accent the whole night. That was so fun! And you guys look great!!!

Stacy said...

Love it!

Annie said...

Marti! Fun to find your blog! Your little guy is adorable-

Annie said...

Marti! Fun to find your blog! Your little guy is adorable-