Friday, October 1, 2010

FALL FUN
Riding in wagons, pumpkin patches, playing with friends at the park, making messes..... Oh, the life of a toddler.... isn't it fun!


I said "go get ready Jack" and he grabbed his glasses and put them on his head. Too cute!


Pumpkin Patch












Poor Jack is so tall and skinny that his pants are constantly falling down. I need to get a belt or something for him. He is constantly pulling them up but sometimes this is what happens. Good thing kids at this age don't make fun of each other.

I turned my back for a minute to make dinner and this is what I turned around too. Yep, yogurt all over Jack.

2 comments:

Becky Slivka said...

Oh I miss the pumpkin patches - actually we found one in AZ but it's a bit of a drive. I LOVE Jack's shirt. It is awesome!

Andrea said...

Looks like fun! I especially like the pants around the ankles one. That use to happen to Hayden all the time. He can finally keep his pants up. Yeah!!!