Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall is in the air!

It has been the nicest weather these last couple of days.  You can smell fall in the air.  Fall is probably my favorite season.  This morning Shawn and I went apple and raspberry picking with the business school.  We ate delicious fresh apple cider and donuts and then went picking. I guess there are a ton of cider mills here, we are excited to check them out! What a perfect morning!

   
The gang apple picking.  These are some of the LDS people who live in our complex.  These are also the girls that make up our dinner group.  It is soooo nice to only cook once a week!

Shawn and Brian apple picking

Here we are finished picking, time to go eat!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Whatcha gonna do with them apples?

Heidi said...

Apples straight from the orchard are the best! That's fun you are in a cooking group- cooking once a week is nice.

Kelly said...

I have to admit that I am a little jelous of all your adventures!!! What a fun summer you had, and I absolutley love Michigan. You look so cute pregnant too!

Jeff and Rach said...

OH MY GOSH! Marti! It has been way too long. I don't know how I found your blog. After a couple of misguided clicks, I ended up here! I am so glad I found it though, I need an update. You can email me...jrktnewman@gmail.com. Your blog is darling! :)

Rachel

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Marti and Shawn - It looks like you guys are settling in well to Michigan. It looks like you guys have met some fun friends and have done some fun things. Marti, how are you feeling? Let's talk soon!