Friday, September 19, 2008

Shawn's Birthday.

Shawn's birthday was on September 8.  He turned 28!  Crazy he is two years away from the big 30.  We had a great time celebrating.  We had a RoCk BaNd PaRty in his celebration.  We rocked out all night and had a blast.  We downloaded some new songs just for the special occasion.  I made a ice cream cake (which he requested) which turned out to be DELICIOUSNESS (thanks Shelly and Sheila for the recipe). Thanks for everyone that came to support and for the Gray's for hosting.  Our apartment was a little small to accommodate everyone.  On Shawn's birthday we went to Main Street which has a bunch of local restaurants and had dinner at a the Chop House.  Shawn said it was up there with Ruth's Chris steak house.  Shawn has started to master singing while playing the guitar and since I like to play the drums, we now have our own little family band!

Happy Birthday and I love you Shawn!

Shawn blowing out the candles

Girl's Band

Shawn Rocking out!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Shawn!!! Looks like a fun party. Marti, you look adorable prego!

Kim said...

Happy birthday Shawn! Marti this post made me laugh - seeing you sitting at those drums with your cute little pregnant belly!! I love it!

Pessoa Fam said...

Happy Birthday Shawn! I am so impressed with the ice cream cake you made. I wouldn't even know where to start if I tried to make one. I can finally see your baby bump. You look great! Good luck with your new adventure!