Monday, June 23, 2014

April 2014

April was a fun busy month. I love watching the kids get older and how much fun they have playing together it really melts my heart. Siblings can be so much fun. So far they get along really well. I am sure that will not last but for now I will take it. 
 Gray is getting so fun. He finds random places to get into it. He is also my biggest baby. I just love his chubs. He loves the bath.
 My aunt and uncle and my cousin had a stopover in Dallas. They stayed with us for a night and came to Jack's soccer game. It was so fun to see them.
 Legoland
 Jack making his funny faces.
 Adelaide finding funny places to hide.
 We went to the Trophy Club Easter Egg hunt. It was perfect for our kids. They loved it. Jack was very particular about what he picked up. He went for quality instead of quantity. He wanted the ring pops. Most everything else he did not pick up. There were so many eggs.



 Jack and Shawn went to Disneyland for the weekend. Jack had so much fun. They flew out Thursday night. Went to Disneyland on Friday and then on Saturday they swam at the hotel until around 3pm and then came home that night. Jack was in heaven with his "special" trip. He choose this instead of having a birthday party. Of course his favorite thing was the Lego set Shawn bought. Shawn said it was worth every dollar since it gave Shawn a number of hours to watch movies while Jack built legos.
 They arrived late at night and went to get something to eat.
 Disneyland


Easter Sunday



Living so close means I get to walk home from church with this handsome kid.

We had over some friends for dinner.
 Shawn having fun with the kids.
 Once a month we have the missionaries over for dinner. Jack loves having the Lord's super heroes over.
 Adelaide at her first official dentist check up she did good and no cavities.
 Jack playing with Legos. His new obsession.

 I love this sleeping baby.

Adelaide having fun with her friend.
 Gray enjoying the sunshine.
 She cracks us up.
 Wearing my Grandma's boot and sweater.
 She is a dancing queen.
 Jack being a ninja. Our friends from Japan gave this to Jack. He loves it.
 Sword fights after baths.
 Easter Egg hunt at Jack's preschool.
 Gray has officially gotten to the age where he is starting to bug his sister. He grabbed her snacks away and she is screaming "GRAY!!!"
 Adelaide and her jewelry.
Books and snuggles. 
 Playing in the backyard.
 Date night with this guy.
 Having 2 kids 16 months apart has turned our lives around. I am learning to let things go. This is how my house looks almost 24/7. Someday I will claim it back but for now I am trying to enjoy it.

No comments: