Tuesday, May 20, 2014

September 2013

Since we had no rush to head back to TX we stayed in UT for the first week of September. The party continued. We celebrated Lily's and Shawn's birthdays at my the Roberts house. 
 Then we finally headed back to TX. Our September was mostly spent enjoying the nice weather and going to the park often. I had to take a picture of Gray because this is what happens when dad is in charge. I got a good laugh.

The boys.
 This is how we rolled to soccer every Thursday night. I am sure I was a sight to see but we managed every week.
 The kids being silly.
  Enjoying the nice weather in the backyard. 
 Football season has started....
 We celebrated Shawn's birthday with a yummy dinner and ice cream cake.
 We spent lots of time at the aquarium. They love walking over the bridge.

 Jack started preschool again.
 We love Texas rain.
 It started out playing in a box and turned into a huge disaster.
  Good thing Jack knows how to vacuum. 
We loved going on walks when Jack was in preschool. 
 We ended up going to UT for a quick weekend trip. Shawn went to the BYU game with my brother. My mom bought him tickets for his birthday. He was so excited.
 Gray cooing at GG.
 Legoland with friends.
 More park fun.
 Made a craft for Halloween.
 Tried to be healthy and domestic. Yuck. is all I have to say. Kale chips.
 More cooing and swinging. Love my kids.
 Morning hair...
Playing super heroes. 
Life is good. 

No comments: