Tuesday, March 26, 2013

November 2012

November was a busy month for our family as well. We had a couple of visitors and we took our family pictures which are worth it but always a lot of work. 

My mom came into town to help us with our pictures and too see the kids.









Jack riding his Texas cow.

Jack loves his stuffed animals his Aunt Rachel gave him.


We sold Shawn's car and upgraded to a Toyota Sienna 2012. I had to convince Shawn but we are loving it. I love the GPS, automatic car door and trunk, keyless, beepers that tell me if I am too close to something and all the room, etc.... Seriously never thought I would have or yet alone like a van but I love it. It is the perfect car for the point of life we are in right now. We flew to UT for Thanksgiving and we picked up the car and Shawn drove it home. Need to take a picture of our car....
The kids taking pictures with their nanny. Love these too....
This seems to be a daily occurrence at our house. Jack loves taking off the couch cushions and making forts....
My nanny is always taking pictures of the kids when I am working and sending them too me.
Jack's school pictures.
In Utah for Thanksgiving. Love being with my family and eating my mom's delicious food. My brother could not make it so we skyped in from HI.
Visiting my Grandpa Jack
Visiting Shawn's Grandpa
Before we bought the mini van we found out I was pregnant..... Yay!!!!
The one fun thing that I don't have pictures of was that my two good friends from Jr. High/High School came in town for a wedding. It was my friend's birthday so we got messages and then spent the day at a Spa. It was seriously so fun and relaxing. We also went to dinner with the husbands. It was fun to catch up and laugh about the 'good ole days.'

My aunt and uncle came into town. We had lots of fun with them. We went and had Korean messages which was quite the experience. Made for lots of laughter and stories and then we headed to a Korean feast. It was another experience with lots of food. My mom was in town as well.

No comments: