Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Winter 2011-2012

Winter was a lot of fun. We did several little Christmas festivities. We went to this little pioneer town where it was lit up by candle light. They had old pioneer homes set up in a village. The church had music, the houses were all decorated in old fashioned decorations and there was a Santa and crafts for the kids. We went with our good friends. The boys really enjoyed it.

Jack took a bunch of recreational classes (gym, Christmas decorating and a science class). At the end they had a party and Santa was there.
For Christmas we headed to Utah to be with friends and family. Shawn had to work a ton so he only made it for a couple of days. I just realized that I did not take too many pictures. We had our annual white elephant gift exchange which is always the cause of hysterical laughs.
Lilly got a funny outfit.


Jack got a puzzle that he loved.

Cam took the dare to eat pig feet. Gross!
 .
My Grandparents

Christmas morning. Jack in heaven.....

Shawn's grandpa

At the very end of December we moved into our new house. We love our new home and especially love a yard for Jack to play in.
trying to keep Jack busy
While we organize this mess. Not a good idea to move right before you are due..


MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011

Random pictures.....
Jack started his first day of Preschool in January
My friends showered me with love and threw the cutest baby shower for Adelaide in January. It was a fun girls night out. I was so spoiled at my shower. So lucky to have such great friends. Again no pictures of the girls. I am realizing that during this pregnancy I was horrible at taking pictures...
We waited until January to celebrate Jack's birthday because we wanted to host it at our new house and there was just so much going on in December. He requested a spiderman birthday cake. My good friend Marianne helped me decorate it. We had costumes for all the kids to dress up as a super hero. We found an adult costume for Shawn who pretended to be spiderman. He taught all the kids some special spiderman moves and the kids did an obstacle course with their new tricks and shoot webs. They had a blast. I think Jack realized that Shawn was spiderman. It was really cute: I could see the wheels turning and Jack got this big smile on his face and said "are you my dad." He was thinking that Shawn was spiderman who was his dad. It was super cute and too this day he tells people that spiderman came to his birthday party.










Shawn went to Hawaii to visit my brother and see BYU play Hawaii. Unfortunately since I was a high risk pregnancy I could not travel on an airplane for more than 3 hours. I was sad not to be able to go but in the end it was better to safe then sorry. Plus Shawn and Steve had a nice guy trip.






 Jack and Gavin two peas in a pod but sometimes they get into trouble.....





No comments: