Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jack Quotes

Today Shawn did something that upset Jack. This was our discussion

Jack: "mommy, daddy did it. He is in big trouble."
Me: "up-oh, what should we do?"
Jack: "time out and take away his i-pad."
Me: "I think that is very fitting for daddy."

Today in the car to swim lessons (he hates swim classes):

Me: "Mommy needs you to swim with Tracey and to work so hard so you can swim on your own."
Jack: pretending to snore in the back seat......

I guess it begins......


Jack at my mom's house telling everyone about Mr. Jiggs (my mom's little dog) with his hands in the air as if it is the most appalling thing.

"Jiggs eats poop! He eats poop!"

He was cracking everyone up.

2 comments:

gardnerfamily said...

How are swimming lessons going? It's totally worth it if you stick it out :)

melissa said...

Kids are so so funny. I love all the funny things they say. When are you in utah this summer. I would love love to get together. xo