Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun Girls Trip to Connecticut.

I had the best weekend with my two best grad gals. We were best friends in graduate school. I think we will always have a special friendship because of the bonds we made in school. I miss both of them and wish dearly that we lived closer to each other. They are both truly inspiring, talented, beautiful, intelligent, fun gals. I miss hanging out on a daily basis with them but am so thankful for friendships that last no matter the distance.

Seriously, when we get together it feels like we were never apart. I remember driving out Kendra to Minnesota and we talked the entire time. Yep, no music only talking, laughing, talking. You know you are good friends when 2 years go by and when you see each other you don't miss a beat.

We went to Kendra's house in Connecticut and had a wonderful weekend seeing the place she has called home for the last 3 years and meeting her wonderful boyfriend Jason. I unfortunately had to get home for work but Kendra and Ashleigh headed to Boston for Ashleigh to run the marathon. I wish I could have cheered her on!

Thanks Kendra for hosting and I can't wait for our next reunion, hopefully sooner than 2 years!

We went to Mystic. This cute little town. We walked around, tried on some stylish hats and had some coffee and steamed milk (yummy!)



This was a park near Kendra's house. I thought it was so pretty.

I wish I had taken a picture of all the new food I tried. My favorite was a whoppie pie. I also tried a couple of other little desserts and macaroni n cheese with lobster.

Next trip is too here in 5 days!!! Can you guess where?

1370aa405e2ee40711fd6284d0ba7e33.jpg

Iguassu-Falls-Brazil.jpg

1 comment:

melissa said...

love a good gals trip. can't wait till september. hope all is well. xo