Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

So our lives have been a little crazy and I am a little behind in my posting. So the next couple of post might be out of order..... I started working. I am working full time for 7 weeks and then go down to part time. I love my job but I must admit it has been hard to be away from my little guy. I love being challenged professionally while helping others make progress with their goals. Not to mention that the people I am working with are great. We are all adjusting to our new life. I had lots of debates about whether to hire a nanny or do a day care. I won't bore you with all the details but I decided to go with this day care or they call it "early preschool" for Jack. Jack had a hard time at first but now he is enjoying it. Sometimes I wish I could go to his school because they are always doing really fun things.

THANKSGIVING
For Thanksgiving Jack's school had a Thanksgiving dinner with all the parents. His school is pretty big. They have children from birth to kindergarten (they have a couple of private kindergarten classes). It was nice to get to know his teachers better and the parents of his classmates. We were able to make some new friends at dinner. Jack loved sitting at his table and showing us his school. The food and company was great fun.

HATS
Lately Jack has been obsessed with this hat. This is very surprising because up until now Jack has hated hats. My aunt sent us this cute hat for Jack about a year ago but it was too big for him and he hated hats. Now, he loves wearing his owl hat and insists on wearing it to school everyday. As you can see it is getting a little too small for him but he does not care and neither to do I:)

We are off to Mexico for Thanksgiving. Hope that we are safe! Happy Thanksgiving to you all. We are so grateful for wonderful friendships!

No comments: