Sunday, November 28, 2010

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween but I have few pictures to show for it. Mainly because Jack hated putting and keeping his costume on. I bought face paint as well but the custom was victory for me and I was not going to push it. Jack was really cute. He picked up the concept of "trick or treat" fast. I thought he would be happy trick or treating at the most 5 houses. Well I was wrong. Shawn and I were out there for about a hour. Jack would run up to each house and say "tick o tweat" and everyone thought he was adorable. If someone gave him a candy he would smile and put it back and grab a handful and then say "dank-you" and run off to the next house. Too funny! I think he was only able to get away with it because of his age. We kept saying "only one" but Jack was set in his way.... He had to take the candy himself. Needless to say he ended up with LOTS of candy. Also there was this huge group of people from India that Jack loved. He followed them around and when all the kids saw Jack he did his "tick or tweat" show and all the kids took candy out of their bags and gave to Jack while patting his hair.Can you believe that! Jack had his show down. Anyways, it was a fun night. Next year hopefully we will have better success with the custom.

No comments: