Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jack, Jack!

So I was uploading pictures from my i-phone and discovered some old but fun pics of Jack. Enjoy!

Jack was obsessed with his friends pink bow. It was really funny, he kept coming up to me and holding the bow to his head (he wanted me to put it on his head). Once I finally realized what he wanted me to do (put the bow on him), he got this big smile on his face. He was so happy to be wearing a pink bow much to his father's disgrace!

We wen to the Children's Museum with our friends Emi and Lisa and Jack and Lisa were obsessed with this rock. Who knew washing a rock could be so much fun! Jack also liked eating the brush, yuck!

My friend and I did a day trip to Bronner's largest Christmas Store. It is one of the largest Christmas stores. It was a fun little trip but the store itself was a little over whelming!

My mom's dog chased the cat under my mom's bed. Jack discovered the cat under the bed and showed my mom. Too cute! He watched the cat for a long time. He could not figure out how to get the cat out.

We went to an MBA playgroup at this cute Tree house. Jack loved the slide. It was a little tricky for me to climb up the tree to get to the slide....


Can't remember if I have posted this picture already and too lazy to look but Jack's hair cracks me up!
Jack's new favorite place to hang out. He reminds me of a monkey!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute!

Evenson Family said...

Still lovin the hair...can't wait for you to use some of your free miles to come to Fresno and get our two little monkeys together!!!

Melanie and Bruce said...

He is so darn cute!

Emi said...

Jack with a bow is so much prettier than Lisa!