Saturday, January 24, 2009

MBA kiddos

Jack was ready for game night. He takes after his dad....




In our apartment complex we have become good friends with four other MBA families. We started a dinner group which is so wonderful and I would recommend anyone doing it. How can you beat only cooking once a week? Recently we started doing a dessert group where we rotate making a dessert and then we get together and play games. I know, not the best idea when you are trying to lose the baby weight but it tastes so GOOD! Tonight Natalie made homemade crepes, ice cream and hot fudge. It was really good. We decided to get all the kids together to take some pics. Here are the cute kiddos. Poor Sydney is outnumbered by the boys.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! I'm impressed you already posted! :)

Becky Slivka said...

I love all the pictures of Jack, and I think you are brave to try to get him on a schedule, but it's so frustrating to have them wake up so often at night. Good luck - I always let hte newborns do their own thing until about 3 months, but none of mine have ever been horribly turned around (I hope I didn't just jinx myself). I am jealous of your school friends, we miss our friends from Cleveland so much, it is so fun to have people around that know you and your situation.