Sunday, June 5, 2011

Brazilian side of the falls.

We woke up early, eat breakfast and then headed to the bird park. Most of you know that I am not a bird person. I think they are just dirty animals. I can say this because I had to vacuum daily from our cockatoo growing up. However, this bird park was pretty cool. There were lots of exotic birds. It made me want to go to the Amazon. I keep telling Shawn that we have our Brazilian visas so our next trip should be to the amazon. I know wishful thinking.....

We had to take a picture of our birds representing Michigan!










Brazilian side of the Falls
The Brazilian side of the falls were beautiful as well. The experience and views were completely different from the Argentina side. On the Brazilian side you were able to get more of a distant picture of the falls. I am glad we were able to see both sides of the falls.












No comments: