Friday, March 11, 2011

Dallas Zoo

We are lucky to live right in between the Fort Worth Zoo and the Dallas Zoo. Today we went with some friends to the Dallas Zoo for the first time. Jack loved it! It is actually a very cool zoo. In the new parts of the zoo you feel like you are in Africa. Although, I have never been to Africa, it is what I imagine it to be like.

Jack was able to feed the giraffes (which he loved....) and the goats (he did not love feeding them but he loved latching on to their fur and pretending like he was walking them...). At the zoo they also have this fun playground with a little stream through it that they can splash around.

I thought I would hate living somewhere that was warm/hot but I am rather enjoying it. It is nice to be outside a lot. I am already getting excited for the days that we just spend at the pool.

Not the best pictures. Jack was having too much fun to pause and smile for his mom.





No comments: