Monday, January 3, 2011

JACK

I LOVE this little man. I am seriously lovin' Jack being 2. It is so much fun! I just can't get enough of him these days. Shawn and I are constantly laughing at the things his does. His favorite things are cars, trucks, trains, airplanes, animals and dinosaurs. He loves reading and school. He loves playing with his friends. Oh and he loves his grandmas, aunts and uncles. He gets way too spoiled by them.


He is really into imitating everything we say as long as our utterances are 2-3 words. Which we think is the cutest thing. His favorite phrase (and our most loathed) is "up pwease" or "mommy, dad, up pwease" when trying to get us out of bed way too early in the morning. He has learned that if he adds "pwease" at the end of everything he is more likely to get what he wants. How can you say no to a kid who is polite???? Shawn and I probably give in way to much because we think the "pwease" is too darn cute. I could go on and on about the reasons why I love him but I guess I will say I love him because he is just JACK. and I couldn't ask for anything better.

P.S. he is almost officially a big boy. He is sleeping in a bed (our old queen we finally upgraded to a king) and he is starting to be potty trained this week. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Marti, seriously I have told you this since the day Jack was born, he is seriously one of the dang cutest kids I have ever seen! You should get him into modeling - that would pay off your student loans in a hurry! ;)

gardnerfamily said...

I love your pictures! He is so handsome. I'm going to warn you that potty training has been my least favorite part of being a parent. But it's so great once it's over:)