Sunday, September 19, 2010

Utah

We have been to Utah several times this summer. Partly to escape the heat of Texas and partly to see all the family that has come into town. While we were there we were able to see my brother before he headed off to Hawaii to start his job, my sister, my cousins from Seattle, Oregon and Montana. Also, we were able to go to my cousins wedding. We sure had lots of fun seeing everyone.

Jack loves my brother and sister. He would call my brother "dadda." Both of my siblings are so cute with Jack. Jack loved when my sister would come to visit. She has so much energy and just plays and spoils him. Jack especially loves all the attention he gets from GG. When I go to Utah he is super attached to my mom. He would prefer her over me any day. I have to admit I kind of like the break.


Jack was obsessed with my mom's golf cart. He always had to have the dogs come along. We went on at least 10 rides a day. Jack loves my mom's dogs. My brother nicknamed Jack "Tarzan" because he would run around naked (much to our disgrace...) with a stick in his hand with the dogs. He was kind of a wild man in Utah. He is tamed know that we are back in Texas.




Shawn and I went with my brother and his friend to Antelope Island. We did a little hike and saw some buffalo.




This is how I would find Jack after waking up from his nap. He takes off all his clothes!

Jack was outside and took off his diaper and before I could reach him he threw it and this is where it landed.


Jack making messes as usually


We went to the zoo with my dad's side of the family. My cousin Eliza was so cute with Jack. I wish she lived closer to babysit.




No comments: