Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fit 5 K

Right before graduation we ran a 5k with a bunch of friends. It was Shawn's first 5k and he did great. He actually left me at the end (while pushing the stroller) because "he could not let a 70 year old lady pass him up!" A lot of older and younger people passed me up and I was fine with that:) It was fun to have so many friends running the race. It was my friend's Emi and Tomoko's first race as well and they also did awesome. Jonelle and Natalie, who are my inspirational runners, both placed. They are truly amazing runners.

Before the race.
After the race. The MBA crew that ran the race. Even the kids ran a kids race.
Shawn and I
Our playgroup friends after the race.
I love all these people and will really miss them. They are all so inspiring to me. I am lucky to have such great friends.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the shout-out! :) You're nice. Cute posts!